Carrying on with our chain of end month reports roundups, under this are seven electric vehicles and electric SUV stories, which no writers picked up. However, it still appears worth mentioning.
- Polestar is currently receiving orders for the Polestar 2. In the beginning, the Polestar 2 will attribute a 300 kW long-range dual motor that has a 78 kWh battery pack. Torque is of 487 ft-lb, and the objective range is about 275 miles. Most people consider the Polestar 2 to be among the top Tesla Model 3 contenders; however, that is tough to suppose when the commencing price is $59,900.
- Buick declared that it would in the current year instigate the VELITE 7 electric SUV in China. Grown on GM’s world electric car platform, the VELITE 7 dependable SUV will provide an electronic variety of up to 500 kilometers in the New European Driving Cycle (NEDC) circumstance on a full charge. Buick has been an original world brand in initiating electric cars in China. The series comprises of the VELITE 5 extended-range electric cars and VELITE 6 and VELITE 6 new electric cars.
- Mullen Technologies just collaborated with net Element in a stock for stock overturn combiner in which Mullen’s investors will collect the best part of the exceptional stock in the post-merger firm. Mullen desires to initiate the Dragonfly K50 in the first half of the year 2021 and also anticipates bringing the MX-05 SUV to manufacture before the end of the coming year.
- Volkswagen is allowing public who visit their Transparent Factory of Volkswagen in Dresden pursue the e-Golf production line up a bit. Among the things they can perform is fix the e-Golf logo on the vehicle.
- Volkswagen is undulating out of Arteon as a shooting brake and a fastback and comprises of a plug-in hybrid edition as an alternative. I was not particular about consolidating this in here, because it is a plug-in hybrid.
- Rivian is moving more of its staff to California and according to an Auto line report, the CEO of Rivian, RJ Scaringe, would like all of the tech people in the company in one station. They are presently holed between San Jose, Michigan and Irvine.
- The Audi e-Tron was the winners of 2020, Wards 10 Best Interiors award, for reasons that Wards like its interior. I love driving Tesla cars, especially Tesla Model 3 and entirely like the modest touchscreen and design.